CJH Athletic Registration- https://universityplace-wa.finalforms.com/
Students may NOT participate in any sport until:
1. Online Registration is completed for the selected sport.
2. A current sports physical is uploaded
3. All student fines are paid and a $25 CJH ASB Sticker is purchased
CURRENT SPORTS PHYSICAL: Most sports physicals are valid for 2 years.
A valid sports physical must show the following:
1. Student's full name
2. Doctor has cleared the student for full participation in Athletics/physical activity
3. Exam Date
4. Doctor's Signature
Most doctors have their own form, but here is a link to our Generic Sports Physical Form, if needed.
$25 ASB sticker: To purchase an ASB through InTouch Receipting, use this Touchbase link- https://wa-universityplace.intouchreceipting.com/
Step by Step Instructions to purchase your ASB:
- Log in to Touchbase (InTouch Receipting)
- All students within your family should be listed. If not, please contact the missing student's school.
- Click on the student's name link- If you do not select your student’s name, the ASB will not be applied to their account.
- If an open fine or fee exists, a red message will appear. This must be paid as well.
- To find the $25 CJH ASB:
- Shop > Click “Items At All Schools, District & Aquatic”
- In the “School Type” Row, Click “Junior High”
- In the “School” Row, Click “Curtis Junior High”
- In the “Categories” Row, Click “Select Here to Purchase CJH Items”
- You will see a red-outlined cougar image. This is the $25 ASB -CJH. Click “Buy”
- Click the “Checkout” by the cart Icon, then the blue “Checkout” button at the bottom of the “Your Cart” screen
- Enter your Credit Card information and Click the blue “Pay Now” button at the bottom of the screen
- You can print or export your receipt.
Regular Season Information
- Interest meetings are usually held before the season begins. Upcoming meetings will be mentioned during the daily announcements in 5th period classes.
- Online Registration for each season will open 3 weeks before the season begins. Open registration will be posted on our website's homepage "Announcements" and on the Reader-Board near the CJH front entrance at 3725 Grandview Drive West.
- CJH classes end at 2pm. 8th grade practices begins between 2:10-2:25 and end by 4:10pm, depending on the sport and coach communication with the athletes.
- Intermediate classes end at 3:15pm. 6th and 7th grade athletes will ride a bus to CJH and their practices run between 3:30-4:40.
- Sports with limited positions are offered to 8th grade athletes only. Tryouts take place the first week of practice.
- Non-cut sports are offered to 6th, 7th, & 8th grade students attending NVI, Drum, & CJH.
- Sports Activity buses are available for students who regularly ride the bus home after school.
- 8th grade athletes ride the buses at 4:10pm.
- 6th & 7th grade athletes ride the buses at 4:45pm.
- Coaches will give riders an Activity Bus Pass or walk the group to the buses.
- Students must tell the bus drivers the address of their regular drop-off location. The bus driver may direct students to ride a different activity bus with the correct route for their drop-off location.
If you have questions about CJH Athletics, please contact Emilie Walsh-Stender through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.